Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taj @ 4 Jan'2010





Well relax, don't worry I'm not posting here the history of the magnificent Taj Mahal, instead this post will describe my recent Taj visit. Hmmmm where to start with about the beautiful edifice. Its really tough to say some thing about the beauty of such a master piece about which thousand of people have said lakhs of different things. 4 Jan in the late afternoon hours I was there with my family standing at the corridor. Its huge. I was there for the first time and was literally engrossed in its beauty. The gardens led us to the giant structure, the epitome of love. Every thing were nicely maintained. I clicked hundreds of pictures, from different angle. The dome, the gardens, the fountain, everything was so fascinating. The monument about which I read hundreds of pages in my childhood days, is standing alive in front of me. Its really a dream come true to witness its beauty. I just wonder if it looks so beautiful now then how was it three hundred years ago. Oh gosh! its amazing. The battery car, horse cart etc are the few initiatives taken by the Archological Survey Of India, to protect the integrity of this huge building. We stayed there for a couple of hours N I kept wondering how it would feel to stay in such an edifice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment