Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet Bond







Day in and day out
Clock ticke and time went out.
But there cant be anytime
When I'l fail to respect and admire
Some One so special and prime.
Your Sagacity N Sanctity I always adore.
U r the epitome of serenity N naturalness.
Ur smil is just lik a morning sunshine.
Oh! rly wat a wndrful delight.
U r an angel in my life,
With a soul so pure N white.
Ur eyes are so deep N exprsv,
A ocean full of melodies,
Oh! I lik u so vry much,
Evn more than the world's largest munch.
U have touched my heart,
Just lik a swtly sailing craft
N ur touch is so holy n divine,
Lik a peaceful shrine.
I can do anything for u,
Just as the bond is so true,
Ur plac is deep inside my heart,
Which no one can touch and tear apart.
A little pain, a little sorrow.
Few drop of tears either deep or shallow.
When evr I miss u thy silently follow.
Just lik a songbird u kno wat my heart speaks,
I lov u so very much is there in every beat.

4 comments:

AvIrAj *****$tAnD @LoNe****** said...

well is this poem for any special one...??;)

Unknown said...

amazing man of words.....loved ur poem for ur special one.....

Abhinav Saha said...

Did u forget this poem N the one I have written it for

Unknown said...

uuuummmmmmm

Post a Comment