Saturday, April 24, 2010

Latest Member




Well I got a new member in my family, its Nokia 1662. Yes finally I got a new phone for myself. No doubt its a simple phone with baisc functions, but thats all I need. Remember, I'm a simple man. Hehe. Well it has got a lot of features like built in radio, flash light, personal management, cute snake games and a lot more. Moving forward I have to write this that even this simple Rs 1600 phone I took in instalment. Afterall I'm not working any where. Its light and I like it a lot. Even the key pad is smooth, so my messaging will continue without any hurdles. Hmmm I have got two papers tommorow, so wish me luck. I must study. Well will post a lot of topics in the coming week, so keep reading!

6 comments:

AvIrAj *****$tAnD @LoNe****** said...

well congrats for your new cell n wish ypu best of luck...for your exam..

Unknown said...

congratulations.....i hope ur chineese model is doing fine???

Abhinav Saha said...

Its working but its old now and certainly its the right time to switch over to the newest model

Unknown said...

yaa yyaaaa good good

PRAKASH PRESENTS said...

hey but what about the interest that u took into my cell phone?????
Aren't you going to use that again???????

Abhinav Saha said...

Yah will surely use it but I need ur no objection certificate for that

Post a Comment