Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Di @ CCD



On 9 April'2010 I was lucky to get a chance to meet di after 130 days. The venue was CCD in New Alipore. I must say those thirty minutes or probably a little more in the midst of those costly ice drinks were really fabulous. I have really bugged her a lot and then finally she took out a bit of time from her really busy schedule. I was really angry as I thought she was not paying any attention towards my request msgs but it was here in CCD I got the real meaning of her msg in which she said " Dnt gt angry wid me. I am alrdy juglng lot f thngs in my hme. I am nt kpng vry wel also. I myslf want 2 mt u. K v mt 2mrw btwn 3-5 u tel. And plc smwhr in New Alipor, may b ccd ".


The next day I was tied up with a conference in Rubi, so could not meet her but on 9 th we did. I got a super cool t shirt as my bday gift. She even sponsored the 19 th April Mumbai Indians Vs KKR match. We spoke a lot. Both verbal and most importantly non verbal cues were the part of our conversation. It really amazing to be around her, to talk to her. Its really sad to think I may not meet her so often these days but yeh need less to say, some where deep inside my heart she would always remain close to me.

After CCD, I walked a few metres with her to her study centre "Fast Track", its really a fun centre for little toddlers and for a bit older ones and she even manages to do a lot of paper work there, which I came to know on 9 th itself. After that we exchanged a few dialogs lik be in touch and all and then I was off.

Cool it was really indeed. I was very happy finally got to see her and that too after so many days. So di just to tell u love you a lot, miss u always and to pay a bit of tribute I'm opening my blog with a post dedicated to you.

Plz comment.
Take care di
Bye

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaaahhhhhhhh its a honour tht u hav started ur blog with me bt plzz dont pay tribute to me...i am as it is happy tht i hav got such a wonderful brother lik u.....and yaa i also wanted to meet u bt just was nt happng even u wer in and out of the city.....

and i just dont want to tell much bt this much tht am happy tht u will get time to spend with ur family which is very imp.i hope u take the best out of it and do spend quality time with them..my best wishes are always there for u....


love u
take a lot of care of urself specially in summer dont drink slice....:)

AvIrAj *****$tAnD @LoNe****** said...

hiieee..
i think ridhi is your elder sister you were talkin about ...so you guyz had spend a nice time,huh.after readin this story n comment from your sister ..its was touched my heart..because of the way u guyz maintain this relationship...so sweet dear..god bless on this relationship..n abhi it seems we do have pretty similarities in our nature..so hope to meet you preety soon.

Abhinav Saha said...

@ Di! Yes di I'm now concentrating in juices and dahi to tackle this extreme heat.

@ Aviraj! Thanks man, I cherish her a lot. Yah come to Kolkata fast

Post a Comment