Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chuk Chuk Gari



Gone are the days when just after getting the tickets I used to check whether I have got a window seat or not. Travelling by train and enjoying the scenic beauty through the window was fun. The loud whistle of steam engine used to vibrate my body with the waves of happiness. Even my dad was not enough to satisfy my never ending querries. But the thirst quenched. The golden days passed. No I still travel, probably a little more from East to West and from West to East. But getting that coveted window seat is not fun anymore. Reaching the destination is more important. Now I dont ask question but do answer a few to the child sitting next to me. Life changes with the change of time. Really I was and thousands others were so happy as a child. I badly miss my childhood days.

2 comments:

AvIrAj *****$tAnD @LoNe****** said...

dear im still enjoyin that window seat....but yes you are right that those dayz are gone...your this para is really very nice...feeling kind of nostalgic..

Abhinav Saha said...

Thanks Aviraj

Post a Comment